ERA80 belongs to the Stagnoli range of lights: it’s a red and green LED traffic light designed for the safe management of vehicles and pedestrians.
All the characteristics of the LED ERA80 traffic light
ERA80 stands out for its precise, simple and streamlined design. It is suitable for crossings and entrances where the movement of vehicles and pedestrians needs to be handled with increasingly high levels of safety. A red and green LED traffic light that’s ideal for loading bays, garages, commercial premises and logistics.
The ERA80 traffic light has a number of advantages:
- It’s easy to install thanks to a new fixing system with brackets for mounting on a wall or pole, allowing the light to be installed either vertically or horizontally;
- The polycarbonate casing is resistant to shocks, weather, scratches and other stresses;
- Each light unit contains 40 24V LEDs giving illumination of 120 lx (lux), for excellent visibility;
- The lenses (Ø 80 mm) are made in shock-resistant PMMA for extra safety and robustness;
- Attractive modern design.
What’s more, ERA80 can be combined with a range of accessories:
- ASFERA80SP: brackets for pole mounting;
- ASFERA80LD: directional lens kit;
- APS: 60 mm galvanised pole.