Stagnoli is a company specialising in the design and production of industrial signalling and accessories for gates. Forty years of experience has led us to develop technical know-how combined with an efficient and functional business structure: for this reason, we are now a reference point in our professional sector.
Today, we present PEGASUS, a LED flashing light for automatic gates installed on automation company products for gates on a global scale, in residential or industrial environments.
The characteristics of the PEGASUS flashing LED
The PEGASUS universal flashing LED for gates complements our products range. It is a necessary device to signal opening and closure of a gate, to maintain maximum safety in any situation.
PEGASUS is 100% Made in Italy and available in 3 different colours:
- APNL presents a white flashing LED, usable as a courtesy light near automatic openings;
- APGL is yellow, widely used for residential automations;
- APAL is orange, particularly installed in industrial automations to signal attention or danger.
The main features of this flashing LED for automatic gates are:
- Power supply with multi-voltages 12 to 230 V AC/DC;
- Fixed or flashing light;
- Modern design, receiving an award in 2003 during the 10th edition of GranDesign in Milan;
- Built-in 433 MHz aerial. Benefit of functionality, design and safety.
For all those who require installation of a LED flashing light vertically, Stagnoli designed and manufactured a practical and functional support, with all the accessories necessary for efficient, safe and functional installation.